Google Ads Complete
Leverage Google ads to connect with a targeted audience and expand your reach beyond organic exposure. Our digital ad professionals will create the campaigns for you and routinely make optimizations. This Google ads service provides the support needed for brands that are expanding their PPC advertising efforts.
What you can expect from us
- We’ll set up three new Google Ads campaigns or optimize three existing campaigns for one ad account/one business URL, up to a $2000 per month ad spend budget.
- We’ll build the campaigns for up to two Google Ads networks. You can choose from any of the following: Search, Display, or YouTube.
- We’ll start running the campaigns for you, then routinely monitor and optimize them going forward.
- We’ll set up retargeting for your campaigns to remarket to those who have already interacted with your business.
- We’ll provide you with ongoing chat support.
- We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
What we need from you
- You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t start working without it.
- You’ll need to give us access to your Google Ads account.
- You’ll need to have billing details set up in your Google Ads account and pay your ad spend budget once your campaigns are live. (The ad spend is paid directly to Google and is in addition to the cost of this service.)
- You’ll need to have Google-compliant landing page(s) on your website to drive campaign traffic to.
- You’ll need to specify which networks you’d like your ads to display on.
No long-term contracts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- How quickly will I see results for my campaigns?
- Google Ads can often be more of a marathon rather than a sprint. While it’s possible to see results within the first month, it may take more time for your campaigns to gain traction. As time goes on, your campaigns will gather more results, which helps us see what’s working and what’s not so we can make informed optimizations. For this reason, we highly recommend sticking with the service for at least 3 months for best results.
- What type of advertising account do I need? What if I don’t have it yet?
- You’ll need to set up a Google Ads account before starting this service.
- Will my pro be Google Ads certified?
- Yes, your pro will be Google Ads certified and have experience running ad campaigns in a variety of industries.
- What type of Google Ad campaign is this for?
- This service can be used for your choice of up to two Google Ads networks. You can choose from any of the following: Search, Display, or YouTube ads. But design and video editing are not included in the scope of this service. If you’d like to use a Display or YouTube campaign, you’ll need to provide the images or videos.
- Can I review the campaigns before it goes live? Where can I see it?
- Absolutely. We’ll automatically set up a process for you to review and approve all content before it’s posted. Your pro will build the campaigns inside of your Google Ads account. When they’re ready to be viewed and approved, your pro will tell you how to access them.
- Can I request revisions to the campaigns when I review them?
- Yes, while we aim to get it right the first time, we do offer one round of revisions for each ad. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the campaigns are sent to you.
- What if I already have Google Ads campaigns set up and running?
- Depending on the campaigns, your pro may be able to optimize them instead of creating new campaigns from scratch. Tell your pro when filling out your project questionnaire and they’ll perform an audit of your Google Ads account first to determine the best route.
- How many campaigns are included?
- This tier includes three Google Ads campaigns, each of which contains multiple ad variations for testing. The number of variations will change over time since your pro will create or deactivate ad variations as needed to optimize the campaign.
- How long does it take for my campaign to go live?
- After you submit your project questionnaire and we have all of the details we need to get started, your campaigns will be ready for review within 15 business days. However, if there are delays in communication from you or delays in gaining access to the appropriate accounts and information, the timeline will extend.
- Do you handle all targeting for the campaign?
- Yes, we’ll ask you for details about your target audience in the project questionnaire and we’ll use this to set up geographic and demographic targeting for your campaigns. If you have multiple locations to advertise, we can set up targeting for multiple locations.
- How often do you optimize the campaign? What do those optimizations include?
- After the campaign is live, we’ll let it run for some time to gather initial results. Once we have enough data, we’ll make our first round of optimizations. The specific actions taken will vary depending on your campaigns and their results, but they may include creating new ad variations for further testing, turning off underperforming ad variations, adjusting targeting, etc. We’ll continue monitoring and optimizing the campaigns once per week.
- How is conversion tracking handled?
- There are two main methods for tracking conversions for your campaigns. The first method is placing a Google Ads script on your website which will fire upon a conversion. To use this method, we can generate the tracking code in your Google Ads account, then you’ll need to install it on your website. The other method for tracking conversions is by using Google Analytics. To use this method, you’ll need to have a Google Analytics account linked with your Google Ads account. Then we can create a goal within your Google Analytics account and import it into your Google Ads account as a conversion. If you have further questions about conversion tracking for your campaigns, please ask your pro upon filling out your project questionnaire.
- How do you select keywords?
- We’ll carefully research keywords in your industry and gauge the competitiveness of them. Once keyword lists are finalized, we’ll apply both keywords and negative keywords to your campaigns as appropriate. If you already have certain keywords in mind for your campaigns, please give those to your pro upon filling out the project questionnaire.
- How do I know if my landing page(s) are Google compliant?
- It’s extremely important that your landing pages are Google compliant before starting this service as this can have a huge impact on your results and advertising cost. Review this checklist to make sure your landing pages comply.
- What kind of results will I receive from my campaigns?
- This can vary depending on a number of factors: your industry, target audience, landing page quality, the content of your campaigns, and much more. For this reason, it’s best to give it at least 3 months so you can get a better idea of how ad campaigns could work for your business.
- Do you provide performance reports?
- Yes, each time your campaigns are optimized, we will send you a brief overview of their performance. The specific metrics included depend on your campaign goals, but they may cover impressions, reach, clicks, cost per click, conversions, cost per conversion, etc. If you want further details on your campaign beyond the regular reports given by your pro, you can view the analytics directly from your Google Ads account at any time.
- Is there a setup fee?
- The price you pay is the cost of this Google ads service itself, plus the ad spend budget within your Google Ads account. That’s it. There are no hidden fees.
- Is there a minimum ad spend budget I should have for my campaign?
- We typically recommend a budget of at least $500 per month for best results, which equates to an approximate budget of at least $17 per day. This tier supports up to a $2000 per month ad spend budget.
- Does this include retargeting? How is that handled?
- Yes, retargeting is included in this service tier. There are several ways Google Ads can remarket to people who have previously interacted with your brand and this depends on the networks you choose to display your ads on. You will need to place a retargeting tag on your website, then we can set up retargeting for your ad campaigns. This will find people who have visited your website or interacted with your brand and remarket to them to help keep your business top of mind.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project brief questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days through your dashboard to let you know they’re getting started or to ask you further clarifying questions if needed.