LinkedIn groups are a useful tool for expanding your network online. Get more referrals, increase your exposure, and reach a targeted audience outside of your direct connections by using our LinkedIn groups service. Our social media professionals will source articles and post them to relevant groups from your personal profile each week.
What you can expect from us
- We’ll source unique commentary articles related to your industry and publish them into groups for you on a weekly basis.
- We’ll post in multiple groups on your behalf up to three times a week.
- We’ll make sure the content is optimized for maximum impact and search benefits.
- We’ll give you initial recommendations for growing your connections.
- We’ll set up an initial strategy consultation call with you and provide ongoing chat support.
- We’ll submit regular reports on your project’s status.
What we need from you
- You’ll need to fill out a project questionnaire to help us get started. We can’t start working without it.
- You’ll need to give us access to your personal LinkedIn account.
No long-term contracts
Are you ready to get started?
Signing up is fast and painless. Start today.
Frequently asked questions
- What does this service entail?
- Each week we source a high-quality article to post in multiple relevant LinkedIn groups. These articles are "commentary" articles, not blog posts. This means we find a noteworthy article related to your industry, write a short paragraph-long caption, and post it to your groups to increase your visibility on LinkedIn.
- What type of content/posts will you be posting through my account?
- We’ll come up with a content strategy that is aligned with your business goals and personal tone. The specific types of content may vary by your industry. But overall, we’ll keep it relevant, professional, and true to your brand.
- I write articles of my own. Can you post those?
- Yes, send the article links to your pro and they can post them to your groups for you.
- Who sees the posts?
- LinkedIn groups are a great way to initiate conversations with a private audience. Any users with access to the group can see content posted to the group. To increase visibility, LinkedIn also notifies group members when relevant posts are made so they can stay informed about new discussions.
- Will the posts show up on my personal feed?
- Since this service is geared towards posting in LinkedIn groups, these posts will not show up in your personal public feed. The posts go directly to the targeted groups.
- Can I review the content before it’s posted?
- Absolutely. We’ll automatically set up a process for you to review and approve all content before it’s posted.
- Can I request revisions to the content when I review it?
- Yes, while we aim to get it right the first time, we do offer one round of revisions for each post. Any revisions need to be requested within one week after the content is sent to you.
- Why do you have to use a personal LinkedIn account? Can you use my brand’s LinkedIn account instead?
- The reason we need to use your personal account is that LinkedIn currently only allows users to post directly to a group from a personal account.
- What types of LinkedIn groups will you choose?
- We’ll research and select a handful of groups that are relevant to your industry and customers. If there are any specific groups you’d like the content posted to, please tell your pro when filling out the project questionnaire. Or if you have suggestions about what types of groups you’d like used, please include that information as well.
- Can you post everything to the same group?
- We usually prefer selecting multiple groups for several reasons. First, if a group has a lower amount of activity each week, it typically isn’t ideal to post content back-to-back as that can seem “spammy” to other group members and may affect your reach. In that situation, it’s better to post fewer updates to that particular group and select a few other groups as well. Depending on the activity level of your preferred groups, we may need to source additional groups or content to keep audiences and algorithms happy. We evaluate that on a case-by-case basis and will adjust things for you as we see fit. The second reason we prefer using multiple groups is that it also helps you reach different audiences and expands your visibility more than using one group alone.
- How is this different than posting content to Facebook or Twitter?
- Since LinkedIn is a business-focused social media platform, it has a more professional user base compared to other platforms. For this reason, LinkedIn can be a useful tool to position yourself and your business as an expert in your niche. This platform can be particularly beneficial for B2B marketing, as it gives you an opportunity to share your business knowledge with other professionals and target new prospects. If you know your target audience is spending time on LinkedIn, it’s likely worthwhile for you to have an active presence on this platform.
- What if I don’t feel confident about my personal profile right now?
- We’ll start out by reviewing your personal profile and giving suggestions on how you can optimize it for better visibility. If you have specific questions or concerns about your profile, tell your pro when filling out your project questionnaire.
- How often will I hear from my pro?
- Your pro will submit regular project status updates to keep you informed on where things are at with your project. If you have a question for your pro outside of those regular updates, you can send them a message through your dashboard. They’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
- How do I get started?
- Getting started is simple. After you purchase, you’ll fill out a short project questionnaire to give your pro the info they need to get started. Once the questionnaire is submitted, your pro will send you a message within 1-2 business days to let you know they’re getting started or to ask further questions.